Students wishing to connect to WPS-BYOD on their computers should do the following:
SELECT THE WPS-BYOD NETWORK
- Go to your WIFI Connections Screen on your computer, phone, or device.
- Select the WPS-BYOD network.
- Check the Connect automatically box
- Click Connect
CHOOSE YOUR ACCOUNT TYPE
- The Welcome to Winchester Public
Schools – Login Screen will appear.
- Click on the Student ICON
LOGIN TO THE NETWORK
- Your username is the numbers associated with your school gmail account.
For example, if your account was firstname.lastname@example.org your username would be 187654321.
- Your password is the same as your school google account password.
- When the next screen appears, wait the 10 seconds for the page to fully load.
If these steps do not work for you, please ask for assistance by a Student Help Desk member in the Creative Technology Center (CTC) or see Mrs. Grace in the library.